Peak View Roofing Career Opportunities
At Peak View Roofing, we believe in hiring individuals that embody our core company values, a dedication to customer service and a commitment to providing the best roofing services in Colorado.
Peak View Roofing is a proud supporter of our military. If you are retired military, we would love to support your transition through providing high-demand employment opportunities.
We are always looking to add new talent to our team, read the job descriptions listed below and fill out the applicable form.
Please allow our team 1 week below following up, we will contact you accordingly.
We are immediately hiring for the following positions:
Job Type: Full-time only
Description: In search of a roofer to repair and install the roofs of commercial and residential buildings using metal.
- Working knowledge of sheet metal materials and application methods for installing coping, edge metals, metal roofs and their components and other systems.
- Field measurements related to basic metalwork; i.e. metal roofs, copings, pitch pans, skirt flashing, edge metals and goose neck vents, etc
- Have knowledge of how to seam and solder
- Have knowledge of how to take trim and panels measurements and develop spacing plans.
- Inspect problem roofs to determine the best way to repair them
- Measure roof to calculate the quantities of materials needed
- Install vapor barriers or layers of insulation
- Install metal to make the roof watertight
- Align roofing materials with edges of the roof
- Cut roofing materials to fit around walls or vents
- Cover exposed nail or screw heads with roofing cement or caulk to prevent leakage
- Properly installed roofs keep water from leaking into buildings and damaging the interior, equipment, or furnishings.
- Willing to work in cold and hot months
- Must have at least 3 years of experience
Flat Roofer: Experienced Tradesman Wanted
- Drivers License preferred, but not required
- Experience in single ply EPDM & TPO, detail
- Trade tools
- Metal roofing experience